Viv turns two next month, and I’m already panicked by the thought that she will not always live under my roof. To help calm my fears, I’ve drafted a letter full of sound parental wisdom that I plan to give my daughter when it’s time for her to leave the nest. Dear Viv, Tomorrow, you’re […]
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- Awesome @momcoapp @bethbryanmom Tinder for moms: Why moms are using apps, speed dating to find friends http://t.co/kogMC7N0vn via @todayshow
7 hours ago
- 101 Date Ideas - Momtastic http://t.co/rBXutNo1xI
4 days ago
- I'm trying to set the record for how many times I can reheat the same cup of coffee without actually getting to drink it.
1 week ago
- @mattilg Thank you and congrats!
1 week ago
- Why I Support Planned Parenthood via @momdotme http://t.co/IaxhwJjsCf @PPFA #StandWithPP
2 weeks ago