This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- So psyched to watch There Goes the Motherhood after @jillspivack1 dished mama drama with me @momdotme https://t.co/ijQ1z3bjxs #TGTM 6 days
- Thanks @jillspivack1 for the fab interview! We'll be watching the mama drama tonight @momdotme https://t.co/g6dDsBS5Hw #TGTM #Bravo 6 days
- Classic Kids' Books You Loved As a Kid (& Your Kids Will Love, Too) https://t.co/r7pGO6YKPh 1 week
- "Punch a higher floor" was Prince's "Do not go gentle into that good night." Did he predict the #elevator? Spooked.#Prince 2 weeks
- RT @MonicaTheBoss: This is what it sounds like, when doves cry RIP #Prince 2 weeks