While Dave and I try to conceive a sibling for Viv, we are half-assedly planning our 2014 wedding. Though both of us are super excited for the big day, as parents of a toddler we are way too tired and distracted to actually arrange anything. (Advantage: Marriage Before Carriage.) However, since my mom is visiting […]
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- RT @themid: 10 Reasons Why Our Teens, Like, Totally Need To Watch ‘Valley Girl’ http://t.co/jORmOlAmso @Cb4M
23 hours ago
- Cookbook idea: "Meals You Can Eat With One Hand While Holding a Squirmy Baby"
1 day ago
- 10 Reasons Why Our Teens, Like, Totally Need To Watch ‘Valley Girl’ https://t.co/aiU9JSZP0J via @scarymommy
2 days ago
- RT @billyeichner: This is crazy but I just met a woman who HASN'T hosted The View!
3 days ago
- All The Times I Said "No" to My 4-Year-Old Today - http://t.co/xAZrQasnzl via @Shareaholic
3 days ago