The day we found out I’m not pregnant (again), Dave, Viv and I went walking in our neighborhood and spotted an adorable family. A smiling mom watched her son and daughter – ages 3 and 5 – racing up and down a grassy hill, squealing with laughter. “Do they always get along so well?” I […]
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- I'm trying to set the record for how many times I can reheat the same cup of coffee without actually getting to drink it.
4 days ago
- @mattilg Thank you and congrats!
6 days ago
- Why I Support Planned Parenthood via @momdotme http://t.co/IaxhwJjsCf @PPFA #StandWithPP
7 days ago
- I'm a Googler! - What Kind of Anxious Mom Are You? via @momdotme http://t.co/9jcBIulC6H
1 week ago
- RT @momdotme: Anyone else have these experiences when trying to get their kids to clean up? @Cb4M you're not alone! http://t.co/h2triUfm8D
1 week ago