You may have noticed that this blog has sponsors now. I hope you don’t mind. BlogHer was really cool about it, allowing me to approve and reject various categories of advertising. I said no to Republicans (sorry, Dad) and yes to booze (you’re welcome, mommies), but mostly I’m seeing ads for diapers and minivans. That’s […]
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- I'm trying to set the record for how many times I can reheat the same cup of coffee without actually getting to drink it.
2 days ago
- @mattilg Thank you and congrats!
4 days ago
- Why I Support Planned Parenthood via @momdotme http://t.co/IaxhwJjsCf @PPFA #StandWithPP
5 days ago
- I'm a Googler! - What Kind of Anxious Mom Are You? via @momdotme http://t.co/9jcBIulC6H
6 days ago
- RT @momdotme: Anyone else have these experiences when trying to get their kids to clean up? @Cb4M you're not alone! http://t.co/h2triUfm8D
7 days ago