This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- RT @iRewardChart: "Time to get organized! 7 Must-Have Apps for BusyMoms" http://t.co/Rpd80Jg3Ef by Amy @cb4m. Humbled to be part of the lis…
43 mins ago
- RT @lifetimemoms: Who comes first, your husband or your kids? @Cb4M wants to know: http://t.co/7WkSGmUiSZ
24 hours ago
- Who Comes First, Your Husband or Your Kids? http://t.co/nr42etkC53
1 day ago
- .@kalisakai @itsmomtastic Thanks that's good to hear!
2 days ago
- Who Calls the Cops Because of a Toddler Meltdown? via @momdotme http://t.co/EeN0mGbYA6
3 days ago