This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- @nightcare4baby Sounds great! You should open a California office! 5 days
- RT @POPSUGARMoms: Ready or not, the baby is turning 1, via @cb4m https://t.co/QfcsO0OXEw https://t.co/9XsWh52iwz 5 days
- Too judgy? - Why I Refuse to Get My Daughter a Salon Manicure https://t.co/hOxOmcqUjo 7 days
- Too judgy? - Why I Refuse to Get My Daughter a Salon Manicure via @momdotme https://t.co/hOxOmcqUjo 7 days
- How to Parent On No Sleep via @momdotme https://t.co/5nTbRPACue 1 week