This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- 4yo anticipating baby sister: "Let's put a sign on my door that says 'No babies allowed.'" Did I mention they'll be sharing a room?
8 hours ago
- Premieres tonight on @LifetimeTV - No Doctors, No Hospital, No Medicine -No Way! http://t.co/BONTP56JD3
6 hours ago
- 5 weeks til my due date and I'm getting emotional. Letter to my Daughter: You'll Always Be My First - http://t.co/OcOS9vLDjG
6 hours ago
- RT @zoevsuniverse: Motherhood Made Me Cooler…and Kind of a Menace to Society: http://t.co/bgc274G87D via @InThePowderRoom @cb4m
24 hours ago
- Such a smart response from @MommyManBlog - Dear Mom Who Wants Her Daughter to Be Gay http://t.co/EbcUQZUofB
5 days ago