This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- Why I'm Insanely Jealous of the Babysitter https://t.co/b1oLSkf4Pp via @itsmomtastic 4 days
- RT @momdotme: How amazing would that be?!? (via @Cb4M ) https://t.co/E9bzOrWG90 7 days
- RT @MomCode: Some great tips #momlife #parenting https://t.co/bWzBpW0GBI 1 week
- 7 Annoying Things I Will Totally Miss When My Kids Are Bigger via @momdotme https://t.co/QXoLsdQlmY 2 weeks
- Why Is There So Much Pressure When You're a Kindergarten Mom?! via @momdotme https://t.co/IS1NOWH3r4 2 weeks