This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- RT @POPSUGARMoms: This mom has a different view on the Barbie body, via @Cb4M https://t.co/80f3ycstcC https://t.co/xbrSvGyNgi 19 hours
- RT @TheRealBadSandy: I grossed @cb4m out! 13 OMG Gross-out Stories from the Parenting Trenches via @momdotme https://t.co/zBlsh7HAY1 #kidsaregross #mazel 1 week
- 13 OMG Gross-out Stories from the Parenting Trenches via @momdotme https://t.co/yIkZrRurMw 1 week
- How to Survive a Move with Little Kids via @momdotme https://t.co/SYRgSAWPFm 1 week
- I Love the New "Junk in the Trunk" Barbie, But She Doesn't Solve All My Body Image Issues - https://t.co/d8S2XyEo7k via @Shareaholic 2 weeks