This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- RT @momdotme: Reality TV producer offers her take on how real #UnREAL from @lifetimetv really is http://t.co/tVwcychdoM @Cb4M
7 hours ago
- How Real is UnREAL? A Reality Producer Tells All via @momdotme http://t.co/NHIDmzlpXn @lifetimetv @unreallifetime
3 hours ago
- Awesome @momcoapp @bethbryanmom Tinder for moms: Why moms are using apps, speed dating to find friends http://t.co/kogMC7N0vn via @todayshow
24 hours ago
- 101 Date Ideas - Momtastic http://t.co/rBXutNo1xI
5 days ago
- I'm trying to set the record for how many times I can reheat the same cup of coffee without actually getting to drink it.
1 week ago