This Thanksgiving, we got out of town, driving down to Laguna Beach with Grandma and my brother and sister-in-law–Viv’s adored Uncle Jordan and Aunt Lana. Look at them, all relaxed and well-rested, wearing designer sunglasses without fear. Yeah, they don’t have kids yet.
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- Every time Jack "Grabs his sac," my husband loses it - 10 Questions for the Author of Magic Tree House @momdotme https://t.co/sEnEAOtOsL 1 week
- I Have Melasma, Thanks to Baby #2 (Here's How I'm Trying to Combat it) https://t.co/tCjK6d4kNM 1 week
- 10 Questions I Have for the Author of the Magic Tree House Book Series via @momdotme https://t.co/sEnEAOtOsL #books #moms 1 week
- RT @momdotme: Guilty. (via @Cb4M ) https://t.co/urWrdfYOlb 2 weeks
- True story. I Hated My Boobs—and Then I Became a Mom via @momdotme https://t.co/uWb7tVIW1S 2 weeks