“Just what the world needs: another mommy blog,” you are surely not thinking, since if you are reading this you are probably related to me and you are just happy I’m writing. But in case you don’t know me, my name is Amy and I’m a reality television producer slash sometimes writer currently at home […]
About MeI’m Amy, a reality television producer turned freelance writer. I recently married my baby daddy and
our 3-year-old daughter Viv
made a spectacular flower girl.
Read More About Amy
I’m in this book
Follow Me Everywhere
- I'm trying to set the record for how many times I can reheat the same cup of coffee without actually getting to drink it.
3 days ago
- @mattilg Thank you and congrats!
5 days ago
- Why I Support Planned Parenthood via @momdotme http://t.co/IaxhwJjsCf @PPFA #StandWithPP
6 days ago
- I'm a Googler! - What Kind of Anxious Mom Are You? via @momdotme http://t.co/9jcBIulC6H
7 days ago
- RT @momdotme: Anyone else have these experiences when trying to get their kids to clean up? @Cb4M you're not alone! http://t.co/h2triUfm8D
1 week ago